Reptile One Infrared Heat Lamp
Infrared Heat Lamps E27 Screw Fitting
The Infrared Heat Lamp provides a soft light output while providing the optimum heat conditions. These lamps can be used on a range of animals including reptiles, birds and mammals and are an ideal choice in situations such as rehabilitation and brooding where bright lights can stress the animals.
Suitable for: Most Desert or Savannah dwelling Goannas, Tegus, Bearded Dragons and Snakes
Also available in three sizes:
- 46556 - Infrared Heat Lamp 50W E27 Screw fitting
- 46558 - Infrared Heat Lamp 100W E27 Screw fitting
- 46559 - Infrared Heat Lamp 150W E27 Screw fitting
Features & Benefits:
- Heat emitting soft light ideal for recuperating animals.
- Use in conjunction with Reptile One Ceramic Heat Lamp Holder to direct heat to preferred basking area.
- Reptile One recommend using the Heat Lamps with the Reptile One Ceramic Socket (#46548)
- When changing the heat lamp, be sure to let the lamp cool down before handling.
- Ensure Reptiles are not able to touch the surface of the lamp as they can burn easily.
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:
- CAUTION Do not touch lamp while switched on.
- Allow to cool before attempting to remove lamp from socket.
- When replacing lamp ensure the unit is switched of
- Ensure animal cannot come in contact with heat lamp