Revolution Dog 20-40kg Green
Revolution Dog Teal
3 x 240MG
6 x 240MG
Suitable for: Dogs 20-40kg Body Weight
Revolution is an easy–to–administer, all–in–one flea and heartworm treatment for dogs and cats that simply works inside and out for a full month.
Revolution is the first topical treatment to protect against a wide range of both external and internal parasites in cats and dogs. That's what makes it so revolutionary because in the past, you needed multiple treatments that were difficult to remember, hard to use, and stressful for you and your pet.
Features & Benefits:
- Works inside and out to protect against interntal and external nasties
- Is waterproof after two hours and wont wash off
- Prevents and Is as easy as 1,2,3 to adminster
- Stays effective for an entire month
- Kills fleas in your pet's living environments
- Is available in a range of dose sizes to suit any cat or dog
- While Revolution is extremely effective in treating the fleas running, jumping and bouncing around on your pet, killing them and preventing them from coming back, Revolution will be most effective when your pet's living areas are being treated at the same time.
- Administer on the same day each month all year round.
If you’ve administered Revolution for Dogs correctly and in line with the recommended dosing schedule, you and your dog can rely on protection from the following:
Revolution kills not only adult fleas on a pet, but also the flea eggs and larvae in and around your pet’s living areas too, breaking the flea life cycle and preventing reinfestation.
Heartworm disease in dogs and cats can lead to sudden death. It can all start from a single bite from an infected mosquito, injecting tiny heartworm larvae into a pet’s skin. But with Revolution, heartworm becomes easily preventable.
These oval mites pass easily from pet to pet. They can cause nasty pain and inflammation of the external ear, an unpleasant odour, and a dark waxy discharge (which look like coffee grounds). Monthly use of Revolution will treat and control ear mite infestations.
Hookworm (with Canex for Dogs)
This hard-to-get-rid-of parasite can cause anaemia in cats and dogs, and an itchy rash in humans. Successful therapy requires just one dose of Revolution for Cats or Canex (free with Revolution for Dogs 6 packs) – while repeated monthly doses of Revolution for cats, or three-monthly doses of Canex for dogs, will ensure continuous control of these widespread, highly infectious nasties.
Roundworm (with Canex for Dogs)
Another common and highly infectious internal parasite, roundworms, live within the small intestine and migrate through the liver and lungs causing organ damage. It can be fatal for kittens and puppies. People can become infected too. Revolution for Cats or Canex (free with Revolution for Dogs 6 packs) will control roundworm.
Whipworm (with Canex) – dogs only
These cause severe irritation to the linings of the large intestines. Symptoms include diarrhoea, weight loss and anaemia. Whipworm are treated and controlled with Canex.
Tapeworm (with Canex) – dogs only
Dogs with tapeworm infections may experience digestive upsets, itching of the bottom and vomiting. Infected dogs often ‘scoot’ (drag their irritated bottom) across the ground or carpet. Regular use of a reliable full spectrum product like Canex (supplied free with Revolution for Dogs 6 packs) will control tapeworm infections.
Sarcoptic mange – dogs only
This mite burrows into the dog’s skin, causing severe skin inflammation, intense itching, hair loss and secondary skin infections. It’s also easily transmitted to other dogs and people. Revolution treats and controls Sarcoptes in dogs.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For Animal Treatment Only
- Pet One Doggy Waste Bags BiodegradableAs low as $7.99
- Pet One Dog Harness Nylon Two in One Car Safety BlackAs low as $23.69
- Pet One Cargo Liner$49.19