Reptile One Ceramic Heat Lamp
Ceramic Heat Lamps E27 Screw Fitting
Ceramic Heat Lamps provides a constant heat source without producing light. This can provide a permanently heated zone within an enclosure which will help create a beneficial air temperature.
Available in three sizes:
- 46551 - Ceramic Heat Lamp 50W E27 Screw fitting
- 46553 - Ceramic Heat Lamp 100W E27 Screw fitting
- 46554 - Ceramic Heat Lamp 150W E27 Screw fitting
Suitable for: Reptiles and Amphibians Invertebrates
Features & Benefits:
- Emits heat without light.
- The Ceramic Heat Emitters produce no light which makes them more energy efficient than globes of the same wattage.
- The Ceramic Heat Emitters are a radiant heat source which creates a natural sun like heat and does not disturb normal day/night time cycle.
- Ideal as a permanent heat source
- Use in conjunction with Reptile One Ceramic Heat Lamp Holder to direct heat to preferred basking area.
- The flat shape sees a wider heated area
- Reptile One recommend using the Ceramic Heat Emitters with the Reptile One Ceramic Socket (#46548)
- When changing the heat lamp, be sure to let the Ceramic Heat Emitter cool down before handling.
- The Ceramic Heat penetrates the scales and skin tissue, promoting health and healing as it widens the blood vessels and increases blood circulation.
- Ensure Reptiles/Amphibians are not able to touch the surface of the ceramic emitters as they can burn easily.
WARNING & DISCLAIMERS:
- CAUTION Do not touch lamp while switched on.
- Allow to cool before attempting to remove lamp from socket.
- When replacing lamp ensure the unit is switched off.
- Ensure animal cannot come in contact with heat lamp