ClariTec 5000 UV Pressurised Filter | Australia's Largest Range
ClariTec 5000 UV Pressurised Filter with 9w UVC
The complete pressurised pond filter system with with 9 watt ultra-violet clarifier for crystal clear water.
Large biological media volume, less cleaning and better performance.
Includes Ceramisub bio-cartridge for superior filtration.
Max Flow Rate: 5000L/Hr
Fitting in/out: 3/4" 1.5", 19-37mm
UVC Power: 9 Watt
Filter Height: 46cm
Filter Diameter: 39 cm
UVC Cable Length: 10m
Suitable for: Ponds
Features & Benefits:
- Solid construction
- Deep cleaning power
- Greater filter volume
- Available with and without UV-C
- Includes filter media
- Supplied with all hose connectors
- Remote UV-C ballast unit
- 2 + 1 Year Gurantee
Recommended Pond Size:
- Ornamental pond with plants and few fish and less than average exposure to sun - no more than 6 hours a day full sunlight exposure : 5000L
- Typical pond with plants and average fish contents and average sun exposure : 2500L
- Heavily stocked pond with plants and larger fish or greater than average sun exposure : 120L
*When choosing the appropriate pump size the following needs to be taken into consideration: hose length to filter, hose height to filter, hose diameter used, bends and angles in the hose to filter. All of these factors affect the end flow rate of the pump. As a guide, use the following calculations and match them to the head height values to cross reference end flow of the pump in l/ph.
Head height refers to the height the pump must push water vertically to the filter however, other factors listed below also add to the ultimate head height values.
• For every 1m of pipe is equivalent to 10cm of head height.
• For every 1 size hose diameter reduced from the maximum outlet diameter of the pump is equivalent to 1m of head height.
• For every 90 degree bend in the hose is equivalent to 1m head height.
• For every 45 degree bend in the house is equivalent to 50cm of head height.