Pet One Dog Grooming DeShedder Brush
Dog Grooming DeShedder Brush
Available in three sizes:
Pet One’s Classing Grooming Range keeps your pampered pets looking neatly groomed and looking fabulous with carefully selected high-quality grooming tools.
Pet One offers a selective range of brushes, combs, and other grooming items for all creatures great and small, and with regular grooming, it will keep your pet well groomed and looking great.
With our comprehensive range, you will be sure to find the right grooming tool for your beloved pets.
Suitable for: Dogs (Short-Mid Length Fur)
Features & Benefits:
- Effectively removes loose undercoat hair while leaving a radiant polished top coat.
- Uniformly distributed strong stainless steel teeth
- Comfortable non-slip gel handle
- Reduces dog’s natural shedding. Less fur on your carpet, lounge, your clothes etc.
- Recommended use for short-mid length fur
- Easy to clean
- Grooming is an essential part of your pet care routine. When grooming your pet, do not forget about their skin and ears. This is imperative with some breeds.
- Regular grooming allows you to monitor any changes in your pet's condition.
- Regular brushing reduces shedding and keeps coat shiny and healthy.
- When cutting your pet's nails, do not cut into the 'quick', the soft pink part containing blood vessels. This will be very painful for your pet. Clip the darker coloured nails in a number of small cuts to reduce the chances of accidently cutting into the quick.
- If possible start grooming at a young age, so your pet will become used to the process.
- When using flea combs, ensure that coat is tangle free first prior to using. Place some warm water with a few drops of dishwashing detergent into a small container. The detergent creates a dense solution, and the fleas wont be able to escape it. Dip the comb into the solution regularly while combing to trap any fleas.
- For best results when using flea combs, comb the entire body twice.