Vetafarm Soluvite D | Australia's Largest Range
Vetafarm Soluvite D
Available in four sizes:
Soluvite D is a water-soluble formula that provides additional Vitamin D3, as well as essential vitamins to promote the health of birds housed indoors.
Limited exposure to sunlight may result in Vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D has a role in the absorption of Calcium. Calcium is essential for normal growth of healthy bones in young birds and for normal eggshell formation in breeding hens.
Suitable for: Birds
Features & Benefits:
- Contains all 13 essential vitamins required for a balanced diet in birds along with increased levels of Vitamin D3 to support birds with insufficient access to natural sunlight.
- Vitamin D3 is a particularly important nutrient.
- Birds housed indoors may lack D3, which can lead to poor breeding success and chick growth, inadequate calcium absorption and many other problems.
- Ideal daily supplement for all birds, particularly when kept indoors
- Recommended for: All birds on seed diets, particularly useful for birds housed indoors with limited or no access to natural sunlight.
- For best results in water: Add 4g to 40mL of warm water (30°C - 40°C), stir well to dissolve. Then add the mixed 40mL solution to 360mL of drinking water. Prepared water should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Use as the sole source of water and prepare fresh solution daily.
- Food: Sprinkle 4g of Soluvite D onto 4 cups of food and combine well.
- Daily use of vitamins in either food or water is recommended to supplement the diet.
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:
- Keep out of reach of children
- For Animal Treatment Only.