Triple C Antibiotic for Ornamental Birds 100g | Huge Range
Triple C Antibiotic for Ornamental Birds
Available in two sizes:
Powdered broad spectrum antibiotic for use in water or added to food.
For the treatment of organisms susceptible to Chlortetracycline by drinking water medication or by adding to the food. Susceptible organisms may include: E. coli (Enteritis), Mycoplasma spp. (Chronic Respiratory Disease), Chlamydia psittaci (Psittacosis).
Suitable for: Birds
Features & Benefits:
- Broad Spectrum antibiotic effective against E.coli (Enteritis), Mycoplasma spp. (Chronic Respiratory Disease), Chlamydia psittaci (Psittacosis)
- Ideal for use as a front line antibiotic when birds become ill but a sure diagnosis is not possible.
- Effective when administered in either food or water.
- Can be used as a prevention of Psittacosis once per year for 45 days.
- Remove all sources of unmedicated water and prepare fresh solutions daily.
- Remove sources of grit and calcium for the duration of treatment.
- Supply medicated water for 5-7 days (Psittacosis 45 days) in glass, glazed or plastic containers.
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:
- Keep out of reach of children
- For Animal Treatment Only.