1kg, 5kg & 20kg.
Passwell Crumbles are a low-fat, balanced diet for small parrots, cockatiels, budgies, lovebirds, canaries, finches, quail and doves. Use crumbles as a nutritional replacement to dry seed in the diet.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides excellent nutrition compared to seed-based diets.
- Improved health through elevated levels of essential amino acids, omega-3 & 6, vitamins and minerals.
- Low fat formula helps with weight control in pet birds.
- Totally edible to reduce waste and mess
Ground grains including triticale, wheat, barley, maize and oats, whey and soy proteins, meat meal, lysine, methionine, mannan oligosaccharides, β-glucans, vegetable oils, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (including EPA & DHA), carotenoids, vitamins A, B1,B2,B6, B12,C,D3,E,K, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium.
|Metabolisable Energy (ME)||16 MJ/kg|
Feed as a dry crumble, replacing the seed proportion of the bird's diet:
Birds that are accustomed to eating seed need to modify their feeding technique to eat Crumbles:
- Initially they will disintegrate the food, but they should soon learn to totally consume the Crumbles and even eat any powder produced during feeding.
- Avoid changing the diet on days that are either very hot or very cold, or during times of stress on the bird.
- Observe the birds regularly to ensure they are eating the Crumbles.
- Don't over-fill the feed bowl, as birds will tend to scatter the Crumbles in search of their normal food
- Have at most two layers of Crumbles in the feed bowl.