Aqua One Precision 12000 Air Pump | Australia's Largest Range
Precision 12000 Air Pump 4 Outlet 4x200LH
Available in five sizes:
|Description||Precision 1500||Precision 2500||Precision 7500||Precision 9500||Precision 12000|
|Max Flow Rate||60L/hr||160L/hr||360L/hr||400L/hr||800L/hr|
|No of Outlets||1||1||2||2||4|
The Aqua One Precision range of air pumps have defied the odds and become an institution which the aquatic trade refuses to let go of.
Their time proven reliability has ensured the sales keep coming even in the face of stiff competition. Available in outputs of 60 - 800 litres of air per hour, they cover most requirements of today’s average sized aquariums.
Suitable for: Coldwater, Tropical & Marine
Features & Benefits:
- High quality robust units that have been built to last
- Silent operation
- Single and twin outlets
- Simple diaphragm replacement
- 2 + 1 Year Guarantee
- For full set up instructions, please refer to the instruction booklet included.
- Always ensure the power cord is not plugged in when the pump has its cover removed.
- Replace the air stone every 6 months or when it shows signs of deterioration.
- If pump is producing a lot of noise or the flow rate has reduced this may be an indication that the diaphragm assembly needs to be replaced.
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:
- It is important to follow the safety guidelines as set out in the instruction manual contained within the packaging of this product.
- This product is not intended for use by children or infirm persons without supervision.
- Do not use the appliance for reasons other than the intended use.
- The use of attachments that are not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause the product to be unsafe and should be avoided.