Pet One Fountain Fresh Drinking Bowl| Australia's Largest Range
Dog Cat Bowl Fountain Fresh Drinking Bowl W/Pump
Fresh water is important to every member of the family, including pets. The Pet One Fountain Fresh
Drinking Bowl is the perfect way to provide fresh, filtered water for your pet at all times. The movement of the water attracts even the fussiest of drinkers, encouraging them to stay hydrated.
The Fountain Fresh Drinking Bowl continually circulates fresh water, while the replaceable carbon cartridge reduces impurities. The result is fresh, filtered water that will help keep your pet healthy and hydrated.
Suitable for: Dogs and Cats
Features & Benefits:
- The replaceable carbon cartridges filter out all impurities, dirt and odour, improving the
waters taste and smell.
- The Fountain Fresh Drinking Bowl incorporates a pump so fresh water does not become stagnant. Pump comes with suction cup feet to secure it in place.
- The cascading water effect is attractive to your pet, and reduces splashing.
- Made from durable plastic and can easily be pulled apart to be washed – Not dishwasher
- Comes with a water level indicator to observe ‘max’ & ‘min’ water level markings
- Fuss free and low maintenance option to ensure your pet receives fresh water at all times.
Providing fresh clean water is essential. Infectious agents and diseases can be transmitted throughout contaminated water sources, and stagnant water can become ideal breeding grounds for algae and mosquito larvae. By providing fresh clean water every day, this will lower the risk of disease and keep your pet happy and healthy.
For a refreshing treat in summer time, place ice cubes in the bowl for cooler, refreshing water.
Cats instinctively drink running water! Running water helps feline friends drink more water which helps prevent urinary tract infections
To maximise the life of your pump, it is recommended to clean the pump casing and the impeller every 4 – 8 weeks or earlier if flow has decreased significantly. Filter cartridges should be replaced every 4 – 6 weeks.
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:
- Always check water levels in the water bowl and ensure it is at optimum levels. Observe ‘max’ & ‘min’ water level markings on the water level indicator. The water level should never be below the ‘min’ mark, or damage to the pump may occur.
It is important to follow the safety guidelines as set out in the instruction manual contained within the packaging of this product. This product is not intended for use by children or infirm persons without supervision. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with kit parts and components.
Do not use the product for reasons other than the intended use. The use of attachments that are not recommended or sold to the manufacturer may cause the product to be unsafe. This is not recommended.