Avi One Coop Cup With Clamp Holder | Australia's Largest Range
Coop Cup With Clamp Holder
Let your bird feed from a bowl that will last for years! Avi One Coop Cups are made from the highest quality stainless steel to ensure a lifetime of use.
Comes in five different sizes and two different styles to ensure you find the right one for your feathered friends.
Available in five sizes:
Small: 280ml - 9.3cm
Medium: 560ml - 12cm
X/Large: 1.34L - 18.7cm
Jumbo: 2.7L - 22.8cm
Suitable for: Birds
Features & Benefits:
- Made from high quality stainless steel – hygienic, will not rust, crack or break
- Easy to clean
- Scratch resistant
- Nutrients are very important to keep your bird happy and healthy. So just some things to look out for when you buy bird food is; vitamin A is responsible for your bird having good skin and feathers, vitamin B is good for your bird’s central nervous system, vitamin C is good for preventing skin infections, vitamin D is good for the development of their skeletal system and vitamin E is to prevent sterility
- Fruits are definitely an important part of your bird’s diet, but there are some types that should not be given to birds. These include apples, apricots, cherries, peaches and pears. These fruits contain small traces of cyanide (a toxin) within their seeds which is dangerous and a likely lethal substance even in small quantities. Birds can eat portions of these types of fruit as long as it is cut away from the seeds or core.
- Water and feed bowls should be washed and rinsed in hot water at least once a week. Birds like to drop food into their water bowls, so old food and dirty water is rife with bacteria and fungi growing in it posing a serious health risk. Regular cleaning reduces this risk. Also remember to always provide clean fresh water daily.
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:
- It is important to follow the safety guidelines as set out in the instruction manual contained within the packaging of this product. This product is not intended for use by children or infirm persons without supervision. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with kit parts and components.
- Do not use the product for reasons other than the intended use. The use of attachments that are not recommended or sold to the manufacturer may cause the product to be unsafe. This is not recommended.