Ocean Nutrition Brine Shrimp Eggs | Australia's Largest Range
Ocean Nutrition Brine Shrimp Eggs
Available in two sizes:
Our Artemia Cysts, also known as Brine Shrimp Eggs, have a hatching percentage of more than 90%. They will hatch into Artemia nauplii (baby brine shrimp) in 18 to 30 hours.
Artemia nauplii are known to be the ideal live food for the first stages of many marine and freshwater tropical fish and for many invertebrates.
Ocean Nutrition's Brine Shrimp Eggs are easy to hatch and a packed in a nitrogen flushed alufoil bag. To successfully hatch you will need a hatching container (cone shape works best), air supply, heating, a thermometer and sea salt.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% of the finest Brine Shrimp Egss from the Great Salt Lake!
- Innovative Nitro Pack inner package assures a great hatch (90% hatchling percentage)
- Ideal for Reef Tanks and Baby Fish
- Aqua One Clarify Microscopic Water Clarifier TreatmentAs low as $9.49
- Aqua One Ammonia Remover Chlorine NeutraliserAs low as $9.79
- Aqua One Floating Magnetic Aquarium Glass CleanerAs low as $18.29