Aqua One ProVac Gravel Cleaner
ProVac Gravel Cleaner
The ProVac is available in three sizes to suit most aquarium depths, and features a priming bulb handle – so your hands stay dry and out of the aquarium.
The ProVac makes aquarium maintenance easy for you – and great for your fish!
Available in 3 sizes
20132 - ProVac Gravel Cleaner 12in 30cm
20133 - ProVac Gravel Cleaner 18in 45cm
20134 - ProVac Gravel Cleaner 24in 60cm
Suitable For: Coldwater, Tropical & Marine
Features & Benefits:
- 4.5° outlet
- In line priming bulb
- Gravel filter
- Helps to prevent the hose from kinking
- Makes starting easy
- Prevents gravel escaping into the bucket
- Place gravel cleaner 10cm above the level of the gravel and lower the end of the hose into the bucket.
- Squeeze the the priming bulb a number of times to start the siphon.
- Once siphon begins, force the mouth of the cleaner into the gravel bed.
- Move to the next area of gravel and repeat the process untill you have cleaned the entire gravel bed, or until you have removed the desired amount of water.
- Once you have removed 25-30% of the aquarium water refill your aquarium, be sure to add some Aqua One water conditioner.