H2O Pro Prestige Aquarium Black 80cm | Australia's Largest Range
H2O Pro Prestige Aquarium
* Please note that this item is a 'bulky' item and a freight quotation will be provided on purchase.
Size: 80cm x 40cm x 150cm (including cabinet)
Volulme: 185 litres
Colour: Gloss Black
Also available in 120cm and 150cm
The H2OPro Premium Series of Aquariums boasts quality, durability, and wow factor.
These stunning aquariums get your attention with their dazzling LED lighting, size, and sleek design, while giving you peace of mind with strong, polished edge 12mm Sapphire Glass and durable aluminium-framed acrylic cabinets.
Not only is this range of Aquariums built to last, it’s built specially to provide a serious aquatic visual experience.
Suitable For: Coldwater and Freshwater Tropical
Features & Benefits:
- Remote Control displays Aquarium temperature and controls 2 settings of LED Light brightness to best suit your needs.
- LED lighting provides brighter, clearer and more energy-efficient lighting.
- Innovative slide-out tray built in to cabinet for easy access and maintenance of canister filter.
- 12mm thick Sapphire Glass.
- Matching cabinet has ample storage with a sleek gloss finish.
- Durable cabinet made of aluminium-framed acrylic.
- Easy setup and maintenance.
- Braced lids preventing sag unlike other major brands.
- Installation upon uneven flooring will result in poor distribution of weight. Damages to the aquarium, cabinet or equipment and damages caused by leaks due to improper or uneven installation are not covered by the guarantee with this product.
- It is recommended to run the filter on freshwater aquariums for at least 5-7 days before introducing fish. This allows the filter to cycle and establish beneficial bacteria, which break down waste in the aquarium water.
WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS:
- Read and follow all the instructions, even if you feel you are familiar with the product, and find a place to keep the instructions handy for future reference. your attention is drawn particularly to the sections concerning 'important safeguards' and 'guarantee conditions'.
- Please ensure you retain your original purchase receipt in the event that guarantee service is required.
- Do not use the appliance fo reasons other than the intended use. The use of attachments that are not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause the product to be unsafe and should be avoided.